Facility Use Reservation Guidelines
Submitting an Online Reservation Request is easy!
Let’s begin with a few things to know…
- These instructions apply to all events & meetings other than Weddings, Baptisms & Funerals. (If you would like to schedule a Wedding, Baptism, or Funeral, please contact Kelly Ott at firstname.lastname@example.org, (615) 550-5141 or complete the Wedding Inquiry Form or the Baptism Inquiry Form).
- Reservation requests should be submitted online at least two weeks prior to the event or meeting.
- You will receive an automatic email when the online form is submitted. A follow-up confirmation will be sent once your request has been approved.
- Please submit requests for changes to your reservation, questions or concerns to email@example.com.
- If your event or meeting is after normal Church business hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for building access.
- Small groups (such as a bible study) are asked to leave the room in the same condition in which they found it. Large groups are responsible for basic cleanup & trash removal.
- To help plan and schedule a funeral, please contact Kelly Ott at email@example.com or (615) 550-5141.